Question RAM compatibility Asus Maximums Hero Vi

computerjoe314

Respectable
Jan 2, 2019
Yes, that motherboard supports 32GB of RAM, but it really depeds on the kit. Most will be fine, though.
About the ssd, you don't need a M.2 PCI-E adapter to put a M.2 ssd.
There is no specific SSD remecomended for your motherboard. What SSD you get is just based on what size you want and the quality of the SSD.

Matthew Thompson

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2013
Yes, that motherboard supports 32GB of RAM, but it really depeds on the kit. Most will be fine, though.
About the ssd, you don't need a M.2 PCI-E adapter to put a M.2 ssd.
There is no specific SSD remecomended for your motherboard. What SSD you get is just based on what size you want and the quality of the SSD.
Thank you all!! I appreciate it!! Also Could you give me a couple links for the best Fastest 16GB memory avaliable under 300$, also another link 32GB fastest under 400$? Thanks!!

yugithedestiny2030

Commendable
Jan 29, 2019
Thank you all!! I appreciate it!! Also Could you give me a couple links for the best Fastest 16GB memory avaliable under 300$, also another link 32GB fastest under 400$? Thanks!!
If you won't be doing heavy overclocking, you can go with anything in those lists up to 2133MHz, especially Corsair and G.Skill. Look up the ones you want by searching the part no. and get whichever suits your budget.

Last edited: