Question Ram issue after windowd upgrade to win10-blue screen.

Apr 4, 2020
Hi,
I have strange issue. Computer samsung r780 i5. I have bought new ram - 2x8G and new disc ssd. Originaly OS was win 7. First i changed ram and everything was fine. Second I changed HDD and try to instal win10. installer failed during first checking. next i back to original ram and the instalation goes well. Next I tried new ram and next disc with win10 instaled and it failed again. Windows stuck and blue screen has appeared. Summary... New ram works with win 7 but doesn't work with win 10. Please help ;)

Apr 4, 2020
Does not appear strange. Model is certified for Windows7. It s a 2010 model that does not seem to have any Windows 10 official support. That means some things may work with Windows 10 and some things won't work in Windows 10.

Ok. then how do you explain that with old memory chips (2x2G) Win 10 works ok? The same explanantion?

Apr 4, 2020
Does not appear strange. Model is certified for Windows7. It s a 2010 model that does not seem to have any Windows 10 official support. That means some things may work with Windows 10 and some things won't work in Windows 10.

Ok. then how you explain that with old memory chips (2x2G) Win 10 works ok? The same explanantion?