[SOLVED] Ram issues

yojunhao

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2013
Currently my setup is a ryzen 7 3700x in a ASRock x570 steel legend mobo.

I have an existing 8gb x2 Corsair dominator platinum rgb in it. The version of it is 4.31

I purchased an additional 8gb x2 Corsair dominator platinum rgb with the same speed etc. Every details are the same. Except the version of it is 4.32.

i managed to get it to boot to windows but memtest fail and BSOD. Is there a solution?

Solution

I have an existing 8gb x2 Corsair dominator platinum rgb in it. The version of it is 4.31

I purchased an additional 8gb x2 Corsair dominator platinum rgb with the same speed etc. Every details are the same. Except the version of it is 4.32.

i managed to get it to boot to windows but memtest fail and BSOD. Is there a solution?
Now you know why memory manufacturers guarantee speeds onle when bought as a kit, no mixing makes and models.
I would still run memory check with RAM in singles and pairs. I recently had bad Vengeance stick. DOA still happens.

Now you know why memory manufacturers guarantee speeds onle when bought as a kit, no mixing makes and models.
I would still run memory check with RAM in singles and pairs. I recently had bad Vengeance stick. DOA still happens.

Solution