Question Ram issues.

SenpaiFx

Reputable
Jul 19, 2020
As of recently, I just realized that my computer isn't running up to full capacity. I installed a new power supply and GPU a week ago. However, When i started my computer up, I had no response from my monitors at all. My EZDebug LED on my motherboard lit up and it was red for the VGA. I reapplied the graphics card to its slot and still no luck. I then decided to move one out of three RAM sticks I had inserted. I'm not sure if that is a bad idea to have 3 RAM sticks. So when I moved the RAM stick to another location, The computer turned on! There was no EZDebug LED or anything. Until now... The computer is still running fine, but I'm running about 12GB of ram rather than 28GB of RAM. I need help, please anyone.

Specs:
CPU- Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor - Overclocked-Current Clock Speed 4600MHz
Motherboard-MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Graphics Cards: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card
and PNY GeForce GTX 750 1 GB Video Card
Power Supply:Corsair CXM 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
RAM:
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (1 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory
Crucial 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 Memory
Kingston ValueRAM 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 Memory
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid CPU Cooler

EDIT: I’ve now reapplied my ram and now my EZDebug light is on but now the DRAM and CPU light are flashing back and forth.
EDIT#2: I’ve removed the Corsair RAM stick and the computer boots up normally.

Last edited: