RAM memory slowly rising

May 31, 2018
So for the past month, I've had this problem where my memory would just passively go up, and eventually reach 95+% and make my PC freeze. I don't know if this is a memory leak, i'm not an expert at this.
I know when it's happening, because when i boot my PC, get to the login point and enter the PC, several things aren't showing up: my desktop gadgets, icons are blank and if i click them they won't open. After about 1 minute, i hear my fans go to 100% speed (i set them to max speed on MSI afterburner) and everything appears to be normal. But, the RAM is just going up, even if no applications are opened.
Sometimes, it boots normally, the fans go 100% speed on the login part, gadgets and icons are there and fully accessible, and the RAM is stable.
If you have a solution it would help me so much, this never happened before, i went to the PC service and they just cleaned it and blamed it on that, but the problem persisted.
I have 8GB of RAM, if you need full specifications i'll gladly send them to you.

EDIT: i forgot to say that my mouse seems to always have the loading circle, but it's buggy: the thingy inside the circle is supposed to go trough the whole circle, 360 degrees. Well, mine goes to maybe quarter or half of the circle and resets, but it never leaves. It doesn't happen when the system boots normally, only time loading circle appears when it is actually opening/loading something, but it makes the full circle, unlike the buggy one.

Solution
ivan, try in task manager:

select the "details" tab across the top

right click on the titles above the information displayed , Name, PID, etc, doesn't matter.

From that box, see if you can select ":select columns" for paged pool and np pool
Open task manager (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC), goto processes tab, and at the top, view / select columns, and add 'paged pool' and 'Non-paged Pool'. You might see the numbers creep up for processes in those columns, giving an indication of what might be the culprit(s).

May 31, 2018

Hey, i don't seem to have the select columns option,only: refresh now, update speed, group by type, expand collapse all , and status values. I'm on win 8.1 btw

ivan, try in task manager:

select the "details" tab across the top

right click on the titles above the information displayed , Name, PID, etc, doesn't matter.

From that box, see if you can select ":select columns" for paged pool and np pool

Solution

I'd put $10 on your motherboard having a Killer LAN netword card. Update the drivers to those on the Killer LAN website and reboot.