[SOLVED] Ram Question

Jan 15, 2019
What is the difference between? Is there a real difference besides price or is there a benefit for the money spent?

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 Desktop Memory

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 1.35V TUF Gaming Edition

Solution
They're essentially the same RAM, both should have RGB as indicated.

I am unable to see a picture for the 1.35V TUF Gaming Edition on google images, but I'm betting it may have a different heat sink design. Just by looking at the phrase "TUF Gaming", must be Asus rebranding as they have Asus TUF motherboards.

If you don't have an Asus TUF motherboard, I'd probably stay clear from this, otherwise you may try asking Corsair forums as they're familiar with their products.
They're essentially the same RAM, both should have RGB as indicated.

I am unable to see a picture for the 1.35V TUF Gaming Edition on google images, but I'm betting it may have a different heat sink design. Just by looking at the phrase "TUF Gaming", must be Asus rebranding as they have Asus TUF motherboards.

If you don't have an Asus TUF motherboard, I'd probably stay clear from this, otherwise you may try asking Corsair forums as they're familiar with their products.

Solution