[SOLVED] RAM RGB

Eliesb

Commendable
Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys! i have gigabyte aorus 16 GB ram /mobo aorus z390 pro. i use RGB fusion 2.0
the problem is that the RAM doesn't appear in the list to adjust but the rest of the components that support RGB works well.. any suggestions ? Thanks!

Solution
Hi,

I have Z390E motherboard and I have recently bought Kingston Predator RGB modules. I was wandering why I cannot create light patterns on modules like I saw on internet and this is what Kingston replied:
There is no industry standard for RGB effect on memory modules, each manufacturer develops their own method to create a RGB effect. "

Then I downloaded Kingston's software in order to program memory RGB patterns, but the Kingston's software could not detect Kingston's memory. Then I contacted Kingston again and they replied:
"Please note that the software is still a Beta version and we continuously improve the functionality of it. "

Have you tried Asus Aura or Asus Armory Crate?

Superfrog79

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
Hi,

I have Z390E motherboard and I have recently bought Kingston Predator RGB modules. I was wandering why I cannot create light patterns on modules like I saw on internet and this is what Kingston replied:
There is no industry standard for RGB effect on memory modules, each manufacturer develops their own method to create a RGB effect. "

Then I downloaded Kingston's software in order to program memory RGB patterns, but the Kingston's software could not detect Kingston's memory. Then I contacted Kingston again and they replied:
"Please note that the software is still a Beta version and we continuously improve the functionality of it. "

Have you tried Asus Aura or Asus Armory Crate?

Reactions: Eliesb
Solution