RAM slot not working after BIOS Update

Dipta Pradnyana

Honorable
Jul 5, 2013
Before I start to explain my problem below is my specifications.
Ryzen 5 1500x
Asus Strix B350F Gaming
Sapphire RX550
Corsair LPX 2x4gb 2133mhz
Corsair RM550x
Windows 10 64bit

Previously I have a trouble with a "Hardware Reserved Memory" that was letting the RAM usable at 3.4gb which is frustrating while I have 2x4GB of RAM. And it only work if I only attach a single RAM and all of the 4gb was usable but not both (both 2x4GB attached will causes 3.4gb usable on windows)

I have tried several solutions on internet such as setting the boot on "msconfig" and "Sytem Protection" however none was a solution.

Therefore I found it has to be set manually on BIOS but I couldn't find any DRAM settings on my BIOS, so decided to update my BIOS.

After it has successfully updated, the new problem persist. The dual channel won't work as I installed the RAM on slot 2 and 4. There's no display on my monitor when the RAM installed on slot 2 and 4 (which is a recommendation from the manual). And the display is working if I installed a single RAM on slot 2.

Currently I'm in desperate by running my PC on 4GB RAM as I am looking forward to enjoying my long day off for some gaming with friends

Looking forward for your kind answer to resolve this problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

UPDATE
I borrowed a newer RAM from my other brother's desktop, which is a 2x8gb Corsair LPX (same type), and tested it on my system and it still won't work on the dual channel configuration. By not working, it means the display won't turned on.

I also tested my current 2x4gb Corsair LPX on my brother's desktop and it is working.

romirez

Distinguished
Some windows may limit RAM size:

Windows 10 Home 32 bit 4 GBs
Windows 10 Home 64 bit 128 GBs
Windows 10 Pro 32 bit 4 GBs
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 512 GBs
Windows 10 Enterprise/Education 32 bit 4 GBs
Windows 10 Enterprise/Education 64 bit 512 GBs

P.S. Check your windows edition.