[SOLVED] Ram Speed

Flamebrander

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
Hello Everyone, I recently got an ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Mobo and 3600mhz ram. Everytime I run my ram at 3600mhz though, it downclocks it to 2133. My highest clock was like 3200 mhz. I'm wondering if there was some way to actually do this, or is my mobo just too basic. Btw i know that it's technically listed on my mobo's spec sheet that it only supports up to 3200 for speed

Solution
Hello Everyone, I recently got an ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Mobo and 3600mhz ram. Everytime I run my ram at 3600mhz though, it downclocks it to 2133. My highest clock was like 3200 mhz. I'm wondering if there was some way to actually do this, or is my mobo just too basic. Btw i know that it's technically listed on my mobo's spec sheet that it only supports up to 3200 for speed
You need to enable and set XMP in BIOS. Don't forget to save before exiting BIOS.
You need to enable and set XMP in BIOS. Don't forget to save before exiting BIOS.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution