Question RAM usage running high and Disk hits 100% and crashes programs PLEASE HELP

Sep 2, 2022
I have spent the past 4 days trying to solve my PC's issue. My GPU had been popping my audio and stuttering and crashes games in a weird way for quite a while. It made my headset output and mic input sound static, At its peak it hurts your ears and you can't make out a sound. I assumed it was a driver issue, so I redownloaded the drivers except GeForce Experience and the HD Audio driver. This didn't work, so I downloaded DriverEasy to help me. DO NOT DOWNLOAD DRIVEREASY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I had so many BSODs before coming to my senses and realizing how my PC managed to get worse. My memory would run high and my disk always reached 100 and crashed. I drove an hour and back to buy RAM, because I believed it would solve my Memory issue. I now had 32GB instead of 16GB, which would have helped. But the RAM sticks are from different manufacturers. They were all 4 8GB 3600 mHz speed, but I assume mixing the RAM brands is what caused the issue. I got crash after crash from my computer. I took the RAM out and deleted DriverEasy, I still have an issue where my memory runs at about 80 percent and my Disk shoots up 100 and crashes my system.

If anyone has experience with my problem or can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

SPECS:
EVGA 3080 FTW3 10GB
Ryzen 7 5800X
2 x 8GB 3600 mHz Crucial Ballistix RGB
MAG Tomahawk B550
C: ADATA SU800
D: Seagate Barracuda

Lutfij

Titan
Seems like you have what is known as memoryleak. You should backup any and/or all critical content from your OS, then format and reinstall your OS after recreating your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

DriverEasy to help me
Don't use third party apps, like that, they just cayuse more headaches than solve problems.

RAM sticks are from different manufacturers
Don't mix and match rams.

EVGA 3080 FTW3 10GB
Make and model of your PSU powering the entire build and it's age?