[SOLVED] Ramsta s800 good?

Solution
Hmm. Quick glance shows SMI controller and 3D TLC. This picture clearly shows the DRAM-less SM2258XT yet this one shows the SM2258 w/DRAM and legacy Intel flash. So it's likely along the lines of other "Chinese" drives like the KingDian S280, TC Sunbow X3, even L5 Lite 3D: probably second tier flash with variable controller.
Hmm. Quick glance shows SMI controller and 3D TLC. This picture clearly shows the DRAM-less SM2258XT yet this one shows the SM2258 w/DRAM and legacy Intel flash. So it's likely along the lines of other "Chinese" drives like the KingDian S280, TC Sunbow X3, even L5 Lite 3D: probably second tier flash with variable controller.

Solution

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
For what it is, it's 'meh'.

It's not as readily available as it once was - so I can't verify prices. What are you seeing?
Given what I can find would suggest a 480GB variant to be ~$110 USD (or local equivalent), I'd rather have a Crucial BX500 480GB or Western Digital Blue 500GB for <$60
my local computer shop (im not from US) sells the 480 GB for $57 USD (converted and rounded off). but if thats the case i would buy rather buy those drives you mentioned or better like the all time favorite samsung 860 evo or the cheaper crucial mx500

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
so it’s like a lottery where there is a chance that you can the best or the worst chips? there one video in youtube (idk the link is) that he said its good.