Random Black screens

unlucky_131

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
This has been happening for a while now where usually when I play league my computer screen goes black (without cursor), but my mouse and keyboard are still lit up and "working". The monitor led shows blue as its still receiving some sort of signal, which leads me to believe it could be the hdd (my main drive/only drive).

I've tried updating my computer multiple times and installing uninstalling the latest graphics drivers and such but nothing seems to be working

gpu: r9 380x xfx hdd: wd blue 1tb windows 10 64bit

if theres anymore information you need please let me know

ps. windows event viewer doesn't show me anything that helps

Solution
Is this problem only happening with the specific game, or is it happening with several different games? I have had issues with elder scrolls online doing something similar, but it was the game causing the problem due to not being optimized for certain nvidia cards at the time.

itsVance

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
Is this problem only happening with the specific game, or is it happening with several different games? I have had issues with elder scrolls online doing something similar, but it was the game causing the problem due to not being optimized for certain nvidia cards at the time.

Solution