[SOLVED] Random Blue Screens And Crashes, Low UserBenchMark

maxisme543

Prominent
Sep 12, 2018
Hi. I recently built my PC and I've been having issues with my programs crashing, PC blue screening, and sometimes even red screening, mainly while the PC is under load. I've run MemTest64 and it found about 16 errors, which lead me to believe it could be a memory or motherboard issue. If it was a motherboard issue, would that also cause programs to crash, and why would it mainly cause errors while the PC is under load? I ran WhoCrashed, and it told me the offending driver/program was ndtll.sys. The last few blue screens have said KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FALIURE, but previous ones have been a wide range of different ones. Here's my UserBenchMark score, which says my SSD and graphics card are performing way below expectations. It's also worth mentioning that I've updated my BIOS and reinstalled my graphics drivers. I'm not really sure what to do right now to be honest, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my PCPartPicker list.

Solution
I've run MemTest64 and it found about 16 errors
Update the chipset driver first, then test the RAM again, if you still get the error(s), even single error, then RMA the memory, because the memory has problem.

I've been having issues with my programs crashing, PC blue screening, and sometimes even red screening
The red screen, which related to the GPU, PSU, the GPU driver, is the rx570 new or used one? the rx570 may have problem, because your PSU is very good.

For the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FALIURE error, may try this from our forum method. http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128603/fix-windows-error-kernel-security-check-failure.html
I've run MemTest64 and it found about 16 errors
Update the chipset driver first, then test the RAM again, if you still get the error(s), even single error, then RMA the memory, because the memory has problem.

I've been having issues with my programs crashing, PC blue screening, and sometimes even red screening
The red screen, which related to the GPU, PSU, the GPU driver, is the rx570 new or used one? the rx570 may have problem, because your PSU is very good.

For the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FALIURE error, may try this from our forum method. http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128603/fix-windows-error-kernel-security-check-failure.html

Solution