Question Random bsods

Feb 29, 2020
So I've been getting bsods randomly, but usually when gaming everyday for a month now and I have no idea what is causing it.
Here is the crash dump analysis' from whocrashed:

This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x129EF)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800E347028, 0xBF800000, 0x124)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x485A6C)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800E24C038, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

My system specs are:
Intel i5-4670k
Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb
16gb corsair ddr3 ram
700w GS700 corsair psu
1tb seagate hdd
msi z87-g45 motherboard.

I dont have any components overclocked

I've tested my cpu with the intel processor diagnostic tool and it passed. I've tested my memory with the windows memory diagnostic tool and it passed. I've done a cpu 100% load test with prime95 and the temps were 84 celsius max when running the test for 30 minutes, when my cpu is idle my temps are 28-35 celsius. I've also done the seagate hdd tests and all of them passed. All my drivers are up to date. I did a whole pc virus scan too with bit defender and my pc was clean.
I dont have any idea how to fix it and I'm losing hope for my pc. I dont really have the funds to buy a new pc right now so any help to fix this will be appreciated.

Last edited: