Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys!
I have a 2 months pc with specs:
psu turbo-x 550w
motherboard ASRock A320DGS (AM4)
ram 8.00GB Single-Channel 2400mhz
gpu amd rx560
cpu amd ryzen 3 1200
storage 223GB SanDisk SSD PLUS 240 GB (SATA (SSD)) and 596GB Western Digital WDC WD6400AAKS-65A7B0 (SATA )

Since i bought it from the first time i had random color screen freezing issues (it can be yellow blue etc) and the sound is lost too but pc still working.This problem often occurs when i started downloading something and when i open a game before i enter.If i start playing this never happens and also it rarely happens when i am browsing.I have unistalled the gpu drivers with ddu and the temps seems normal and also i tried underclocking my gpu and also i dont overclock anything.When i went the pc to the store i bought it to fix it they found a ssd problem (i had sometimes blue screens that i think occured because of that) and the problem passed for 2 days but it happened again.It is very annoying because i have to shut down the pc from the power button and i think this is harming it and i can happen 10 times a day.Also i dont know if this can be the reason but i have a tp link wireless adapter that sometimes doesnt respond if i close the pc after that method and i i unplugg it i sometimes have a blue screen and once i plugged it in my pc had the freeze problem.I wait for your answers thanks a lot

bignastyid

Titan
Try stress testing the cpu and gpu (fur mark and prime95) and monitor temps(hwinfo) to make sure it's not an overheating issue. Also run memtest to test the ram. Hardware wise that PSU is at the top of the list of suspected hardware causes as it is abysmally low quality and an unstable PSU will cause an unstable system. Even if it's not the PSU it's a problem you'll want to address sooner rather than later as later may be too late to save some or all of the other components.

Jul 5, 2018
I have tried the stress test for gpu and it was fine.I have the same thoughts about the psu but i dont know how to test it and i dont have a second one.I know it is very bad but it can cause a problem like this?