Question Random color-shift on laptop screen ?

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
The laptop display randomly shifts colors vertically, it looks to be the blue and red pixels i've checked that it isn't my GPU by plugging an external monitor in.

Any thoughts?

Lutfij

Titan
Might want to state the make and model of your laptop. An SKU would help us two fold. As for your issue, if the issue doesn't crop up on your external panel. Then the problem might very well be with your display. might want to try and run DDU and then manually reinstall your GPU driver(s) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, assuming you're on a Microsoft Windows OS environment.

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
Might want to state the make and model of your laptop. An SKU would help us two fold. As for your issue, if the issue doesn't crop up on your external panel. Then the problem might very well be with your display. might want to try and run DDU and then manually reinstall your GPU driver(s) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, assuming you're on a Microsoft Windows OS environment.
This is a bit strange as the issue has seemed to stop by itself, my product model is the HP Notebook 15S

adding to this, i left it alone for about 15 minutes and turned it on right after the display turned off.