Random Crashes During Every Day Use

May 6, 2018
I recently just upgraded my PC with a new MoBo, CPU, Ram, and the HDD and now im getting random crashes in mainly games but it has happened a few times just browsing youtube.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

i7-8700k @3.7 GHz
Radeon RX Vega 64
2 Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4
Asus Rog Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
Corsair HX850
250 GB SSD Samsung 840 EVO
10 TB HDD Seagate SkyHawk

So i upgraded the GPU first on my Maximus VII Hero first a few months back and its been fine then I got the new board and it needed an 8th gen processor and ddr4 so i got the respected parts and installed. Also i upgraded the HDD just for more space.

The main system is all on my SSD along with all the drivers and such and Games, music, movies and such are all on my HDD. I did Wipe the SSD and reinstall Windows 10 when i got the new MoBo and when it was all set up the first time i just mass reinstalled all my things to the HDD so i could reorganize everything better. It didnt crash or anything during that span of like 3 days of installs.

Then I started to play some games and it would crash randomly sometimes giving me error messages and others just exiting the game straight to the desktop. After it started happening I made sure all my drivers were good but it still continued.

I ended up giving my friend whos better with PCs than I am and he did the same thing, Reinstalled windows and drivers (along with some cable managment) but its still keeps crashing. Just today I got my first BSOD stop code "Memory Managment" so i ran a memory diagnostic and its all fine.

Were leaning toward being a faulty MoBo. I just wanted to check all my bases before I have to rip it out and send it out on RMA