Question Random Crashes with Monitors losing signal but PC still on

Mar 6, 2022
I built a PC in February and it has been crashing on me a few times over the month. It boots up properly but when I'm playing games, the monitors lose signal and my fans spin at high speed. Checking event viewer I'm getting Kernel power error 41. I have tried to troubleshoot it by isolating issues that were common. Turned off overclock, Did windows Memory test, replugged any cables. The only thing I can think of is faulty power supply? When my computer does crash, I can still hear people on discord but my monitors won't get signal. Also my kraken z63 turns off as well. I do want to mention I have XMP enabled, not sure if this can cause crashes as well. I have been monitoring temps and they seem fine. Highest spike was 55 Degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU
Current specs are
i7-12700KF
Gtrident Z 8gb x 4
Aorus RTX 3080 Xtreme Waterforce 10GB
z690 Asus motherboard
PSU Corsair 750W Gold

Ralston18

Titan
Look for errors, warnings, and even informational events in Reliability History as well.

Run the built-in Windows troubleshooters - the troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Also try "sfc /scannow" and "dism".

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

How to use DISM command tool to repair Windows 10 image | Windows Central

Is/was the PSU new, refurbished, used when installed?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Remember to re-seat cards, RAM, and jumpers as well as the cables.

Also check the power supply path to the computer: outlet, cord(s), surge protectors, etc. for a possible loose connection.