Question Random Crashes

Jan 6, 2022
I have a semi newly built computer which has ran fine for a couple months. Recently I have noticed random black bars going across the screen only when playing League of Legends. The computer will also crash seemingly only when playing League. I have monitored temps until it crashes and it seems fine. One day it might run fine for hours another the first 10 minutes it crashes. It seemingly doesn't have a problem when playing other games like Halo, Horizon, or even Cyberpunk.
When it crashes usually the sound gets loud and buzzes, the screen stay on, and the lights turn to "hardware" mode. I have seen an error once it started with GPU and then the screen shut off.
i-9 11900k
Gigabyte Aurous Master
Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080
32GB Corsair Vengeance
500GB Samsung 980 Pro
1000W Asus power supply
I am desperate for a solution I have reinstalled windows, clean installed drivers and a bunch of smaller things.
Any ideas why this might happen?
I do notice an fps drop prior probably unsurprisingly

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Asus is the brand of the unit while 1000W is the advertised wattage of the PSU. Might want to include the model of the unit as well as the age of said unit. As for the PSU's connectors, are they daisy chained into the RTX 3080? BIOS version of your motherboard? Might want to parse a link to the motherboard as well.

Since you've reinstalled the OS, what version(not edition) of the OS are you assuming you're on Windows 10?

Jan 6, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Asus is the brand of the unit while 1000W is the advertised wattage of the PSU. Might want to include the model of the unit as well as the age of said unit. As for the PSU's connectors, are they daisy chained into the RTX 3080? BIOS version of your motherboard? Might want to parse a link to the motherboard as well.

Since you've reinstalled the OS, what version(not edition) of the OS are you assuming you're on Windows 10?

It is an ASUS ROG Strix 1000W Gold.
No I have two home run PCIE cords to power the 3080
Bios Version F3
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z590-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10/sp#sp
Yes Windows 10 ver 21H2
All bought last September