Question Random Drops In Performance, Sometimes Computer Displays This Weird Image When Shutting Down

Dec 10, 2020
The computer specs are as follows
MSI B450M Mortar Max
Ryzen 5 3600
8 GB 3200 MHz Kingston HyperX RAM
Sapphire RX 570 4GB
450W EVGA Bronze PSU
120 GB SSD
500 GB HDD

The board and cpu are new parts, the RAM I bought and used in a Ryzen 3 2200G build February this year. Everything else has been in use since last year at least.
This is what the computer showed me randomly, doesnt always happen but it happened twice now. This was when I pressed shut down in the Start menu, then proceeded to restart as if I didn't ask for a shutdown.
I haven't had any artifacting, but just random drops in frames. This happened only this week, and the first image showed up a few days into this problem. What I do to fix the drop in performance has been restarting the computer, but sometimes it takes several tries.

Dec 10, 2020
Forgot to mention, yesterday about 6 hours before I had that second image, my computer froze image and sound, then a total freeze while loading a map in Escape From Tarkov and forced a restart. After that, I had normal frames and then it would tank after about a minute or two into the game which prompted me to restart the game several times. I did a computer restart afterwards and it was back to normal. But the drops in performance, like I said, are random and not often but it's often enough to be concerning.