[SOLVED] Random flashing colours in game/texture spiking - GPU Issue

May 29, 2020
Hello all

I have just built a rig with i9-9900k with EKWB velocity block, Aorus Master z390, 2x8 corsair vengeance C16 3200mhz, Lian Li distro reservoir and a RTX 2080 with EKWB GPU block, I bought the GPU with the block second hand from someone who has their own online PC building services. I was getting problems in Escape from Tarkov straight away but I decided to try AC too just to be sure. I've rerolled the drivers, that hasn't changed anything, the GPU is running at 45 degrees so there isn't a heat issue.

In Escape from Tarkov I seem to be getting spot flashes of colour at the bottom of my screen, this happens in game not in the lobby - Tarkov Issue

In Assassins Creed I get texture spiking in the distance. - AC Issue

Any suggestions would be appreciated, or if you can simply tell me what the issue is whether it be hardware or software.

Thanks

Ryan

Last edited:
May 29, 2020
Pics or videos aren't working. Please list all PC specs.
Try using DDU in safe mode to remove all traces of old drivers. Then, install most recent version.

Hello Drivin thanks for replying, I have tried with the DDU it didn't change anything.. Also I've updated my post with my PC specs and the videos should work now. Thank you