Question Random FPS drop in League of Legends ?

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, does anyone have any ideas about random fps drop in league. I started having problems few months back. FPS drops randomly to 0 for a sec and then comes back to normal. Sometimes it happens in first game, sometimes in last and sometimes in every game like 5-10 times. Its so random and annoying. I play on low settings 144fps cap. Tried all possible combinations on radeon software settings, and everything else available on internet that had anything to do with fps drops in games. Last thing i tried was reinstalling the windows, but with no luck.
Desperate for help.

Specs:
DDR4 16GB (2x8) Patriot 3200MHz Viper Steel
Adata SSD 240GB SU650 SATA 2.5"
Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200rpm, 64MB, P300
Asrock B450M-PRO4 F
XFX RX580 GTS XXX 8GB
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Sep 20, 2021
how full is the ssd?
game install on the ssd or the hdd?
what the cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
Hi there, thx for reply. I have about 120gb free on ssd. Game is installed on ssd. The other day i reinstalled the windows and there isnt much on ssd apart drivers, windows and one game. I measured temperatures when the problems started few months ago and i can remember that they were ok. GPU was around 55 °C after few hours of playing. Cant remember about cpu but i know it was ok. I dont think overheating is the thing because sometimes the problem occurs in first 10min after i start playing (not always but i happens).

Sep 20, 2021
Sep 20, 2021
im having pretty similar issues, like, i just bought my pc and im having the same lag issues
Hi there, do you have the same issue? Because the game isn't lagging, like it would if the game was too demanding for your pc. It's random drops in fps. Otherwise the game runs normally even on very high settings. In case you have the same problem, last thing i tried was replacing dp to hdmi - it didn't work . I read on the forum a post about simmilar problem this guy had (not sure if it's the same), and he fixed it by changing vsync settings between full screen and windowed mode (you should try that if you run nvidia). But i don' t see how you can do that with radeon.