[SOLVED] Random Frame Drops

staticblood28

Reputable
Aug 2, 2017
So basically i keep on getting these random frame drops in CS:GO and my screen just freezes for a second or two. I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with the stock cooler, Asrock fatal1ty b450 gaming k4, and a MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS XS 6G OC, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB I brought my ram to 3200 and kept my cpu at stock speeds.

Solution
So basically i keep on getting these random frame drops in CS:GO and my screen just freezes for a second or two. I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with the stock cooler, Asrock fatal1ty b450 gaming k4, and a MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS XS 6G OC, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB I brought my ram to 3200 and kept my cpu at stock speeds.
Am i reading this correctly that you've set manual clocks to your RAM? If so, lower them to 3000 and see if the freezing persists.

Have you updated your graphics cards drivers?

You could also try verifying game files in Steam.
Am i reading this correctly that you've set manual clocks to your RAM? If so, lower them to 3000 and see if the freezing persists.

Have you updated your graphics cards drivers?

You could also try verifying game files in Steam.

Solution