[SOLVED] Random image and audio stuttering while playing games

ManJesus

Prominent
Oct 13, 2019
When i'm playing games like rdr2 or gta v randomly the image and audio stutter at the same time like they are connected, it isn´t very frequent but when it happens its very annoying because they are very noticeable. But in other games like csgo it has never happened, can it be something related to the hard drive because i have csgo in the ssd and the other games are on my hdd. The temperatures are normal and my pc is powerful enough to run these games so i don't know what's the problem.

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
When i'm playing games like rdr2 or gta v randomly the image and audio stutter at the same time like they are connected, it isn´t very frequent but when it happens its very annoying because they are very noticeable. But in other games like csgo it has never happened, can it be something related to the hard drive because i have csgo in the ssd and the other games are on my hdd. The temperatures are normal and my pc is powerful enough to run these games so i don't know what's the problem.

Possibly, where is your operating system installed?

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
It was in the hdd but i bought the ssd and installed it there.

Try installing the rest of your games on your SSD. For the SSD to make a difference, your applications have to be on the same storage device as your operating system. This might be your problem. I would only use the HDD as a sort of backup for personal files. What are your full system specs?

ManJesus

Prominent
Oct 13, 2019
Try installing the rest of your games on your SSD. For the SSD to make a difference, your applications have to be on the same storage device as your operating system. This might be your problem. I would only use the HDD as a sort of backup for personal files. What are your full system specs?
cpu: amd ryzen 5 2600
ram: 8gb 2666 mhz
gpu: radeon rx 580 4gb
240gb ssd
1tb hdd
windows 10