[SOLVED] Random pc freeze i guess ?

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Guys , i need help here, something really strange happened to my pc..... I played games for an hour maybe then i put some game to be downloaded, and i went out for 10 minutes, just to buy some stuff from store etc..Anyway, when i came back , my monitors(2 of them) , my keyboard and my mouse were disconnected from pc, i dont have sleep mode turned on at all or display sleep, my pc was running, but when i pressed restart button on case, nothing happened, when i held power button, nothing happened at all.... I needed to pull out pc from socket...Then when i started it again, and started redownloading game again, everything seems normal, no freezes, disconnects or anything.... No malware, my drivers are fine....
Can anyone suggest something ? Should i be worried ?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Maybe a brief power outage while you were away...?

You might find some error code(s) in Reliability History and/or Event Viewer.

Reliability History uses a timeline format so look there first. Much easier to spot things.

As for worry - not yet.

But do get all important data backed up at least 2 x and proven recoverable and readable.

Just in case.

Earbud98

Commendable
May 4, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Maybe a brief power outage while you were away...?

You might find some error code(s) in Reliability History and/or Event Viewer.

Reliability History uses a timeline format so look there first. Much easier to spot things.

As for worry - not yet.

But do get all important data backed up at least 2 x and proven recoverable and readable.

Just in case.
In event log it says
The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified

I dont have a ryzen master installed and never had it
It was probably qbittorrent that caused issue i googled it