Random rebooting problem and paranormal activity

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, so I've had my little gaming PC for a while now and I encountered some random weird ocurrances recently.
I'm with a friend over discord and I'm installing fortnite for us to play and all of the sudden the screen freezes and im still able to hear him for a few seconds until eventually the computer reboots for no reason.
So I've had this problem once and my friends we're like "Aw m8 thats hdd, format", and then I did and it was fine and now it happened again and this time I actually wanted to know whats causing the problem so ye... If any of you manage to find an answer would be highly apreciated. Also i realised that when this problem appeared the usb ports suddenly have power when the pc is off and my mb does not have that feature on.

Pc specs:
i3-6100 3.7GHz
MSI H110-m Gaming
MSI GTX 1050TI 4Gb
Corsair VS450
Crucial ballistix 8Gb

Thanks in advance!!

Feb 26, 2018
Alright... a few days came past and I found a solution... turns out if my PC had too many programmes/games installed it had some mental diarrhoea and did everything described above - uninstalled 3 or 4 programmes - boom, it's good now, which makes no sense but you know what? I'll take it.