Question Random shut downs and apps randomly closing ?

Jan 7, 2021
I have been having a issue where my pc would randomly shut down and restart. It happens whether my gpu has a load on it or not. Also apps randomly close or have to be refreshed (ex. I browse google chrome and it closes the entire application or I get getting a error).

I have tried memtest( no errors ), reinstalling windows, updating my BIOS, and trying a new psu.

specs:

ryzen 3100
5500 xt 4gb
16 gb OLOy ram
corsair 700 w gold +
B450 DS3H
WiFi Card also

Ralston18

Titan
Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or informational events that correspond with the times of the random shutdown

Use Resource Monitor and Task Manager (just one at a time) to observe system performance. Look for some change(s) that lead to or preceed the shutdowns.

Jan 7, 2021
Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or informational events that correspond with the times of the random shutdown

Use Resource Monitor and Task Manager (just one at a time) to observe system performance. Look for some change(s) that lead to or preceed the shutdowns.
Inland Premium (Only used 70 GB out of 476)
Kernel 41

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, lots of Kernel 41 errors (only Kernel 41 errors)
I just ordered it last week and it was happening with my old psu as well that I only had for 2 months.

700 watt 80+ Gold

I havent been able to game because my apps close after a couple of minutes up to 20 minutes. My apps also close with little to no load like Google Chrome or Wallpaper Engine.

I found that atidxx32.dll was closing my apps but I don’t know how to fix that.