Question Randomly freeze in games

Jul 22, 2022
Hi, 1 year ago buy a pc but I don't buy a graphic card , recently I upgraded my pc buy a (graphic card) and in games I have randomly freeze screen, pc stay on but image freeze. I have my cpu hot (75~89°C) but wend I restart pc not alert overheating, it is very strange. why I can solved?
My pc
i9 10850k
rtx 3060 (asus tuf oc v2.0)
16gb furry
motherboard asus Z490-H
ssd wd black 500gb
power supply 750w seasonic
coller Nox H-312

Last edited:

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
Check to make sure you have the correct drivers installed for your graphics card.

Aside from installing the graphics card what other changes have you made to your PC? Did you make sure everything was correctly seated and plugged in after you installed your new graphics card?

Jul 22, 2022
Check to make sure you have the correct drivers installed for your graphics card.

Aside from installing the graphics card what other changes have you made to your PC? Did you make sure everything was correctly seated and plugged in after you installed your new graphics card?

Sure, In my point of view, the computer were well mounted and all the components / cables are in place, because it was mounted by an person that mounts computers for business, and that I trust, all the drivers are updated, and I tried everything, change thermal paste, to benchmarking. So I'm not really sure, what the problem may be. But thx for the reply!