Randomly getting disconnected from internet whilst

Jun 24, 2018
My PC build has been completed for the last 2 months or so. A few weeks before the build had begun I noticed that there had been a bending on the driver disk for the motherboard, to which I figured I could simply bend it back and it would work, it had ended up breaking off. After the build had been completed, I simply went on the site for the MSI z270 gaming M7 motherboard, and try to pick the correct drivers, though when I installed the "Killer Network Driver" the PC was still unable to detect a network. I cannot ethernet connect it to the router due to the fact that my PC is not able to be plugged in so close to it. My router is pretty old, it is the Motorola SBG6580, however it has worked for the past few years, my family remains on the internet while I have to suffer through the random internet disconnects every time I join an online video game. Due to the drivers not detecting the internet connections, I purchased a wireless network adapter, and that has worked since, however, these random internet disconnects has been an issue for me for the past few days. I currently have the pau05 panda Wireless network adapter for my PC. I do not know if this is the fault of my adapter or my network but I assume the adapter due to the fact that other family members remain online. I am not great with networking stuff but I would appreciate any help. Thank You to whomever may respond

USAFRet

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from zachc9224 : "Randomly getting disconnected from internet whilst"