1. Yeah it will be.1. Do you think the next generation will be better?
2. Do you also want to upgrade, but choose to wait for one more gen because of how terrible this gen is? If yes, what is your current GPU?
3. What are some single player games that can be played well by the GTX 1070?
2. No. My GTX 1060 died, and I was using the IGP packed in the 7950x3d when it literally overheated and almost melted down playing 'Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2'. That's when I knew I was racing against time to get a video card, and I simply bought the very best thing I could find in the store (RTX 4080). If they had been selling a RTX 4090, I probably would have bought it.
3. Just about anything than be played well by a 1070, you just have to get the graphics setting in the game right so it can.