[SOLVED] Rapid beeping and screen black

Apr 24, 2020
CPU SOCKET FM2+
CPU:AMD6 6400k
Ram ballistic 1666mhz 8gb 2 sticks
Gpu:gtx 960
Power supply 500
Windows 10 64 bit

I recently got 2400mhz ram and plugged it in my computer and after turning it on it immediately made a rapid beeping noise and now produces a black screen. I plugged my old sticks in and now there not working... any help?

Solution
So I did both and even re assembled the whole thing from scratch and still same issue.
Do you still have that rapid beeping noise?
If you still have Here is a real interesting video that can maybe help you with the beeping noise=
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqN-tCU5Vo

If you don't have a beeping noise and still a black screen...I would say remove your graphics card and connect your screen on the onboard graphics.
IF it load bios then make sure that your PCI chipset is set to CPI Express.

Bassplate

Reputable
CPU SOCKET FM2+
CPU:AMD6 6400k
Ram ballistic 1666mhz 8gb 2 sticks
Gpu:gtx 960
Power supply 500
Windows 10 64 bit

I recently got 2400mhz ram and plugged it in my computer and after turning it on it immediately made a rapid beeping noise and now produces a black screen. I plugged my old sticks in and now there not working... any help?
Hi There :benetton:
Well That Rapid beeping noise means RAM Failure or The RAM is not making any contact with the slot...It could also be that your Bios struggle to Read the new RAM.
Maybe if you Reset your Bios AND Make sure that you have placed the new RAM Perfectly Into the slots...Check all cap holders of the slot and press RAM Gently in the middle as well.
Also try booting Up your computer only using One RAM stick per time.

Apr 24, 2020
Hi There :benetton:
Well That Rapid beeping noise means RAM Failure or The RAM is not making any contact with the slot...It could also be that your Bios struggle to Read the new RAM.
Maybe if you Reset your Bios AND Make sure that you have placed the new RAM Perfectly Into the slots...Check all cap holders of the slot and press RAM Gently in the middle as well.
Also try booting Up your computer only using One RAM stick per time.

How do I reset bios if I’m getting no display to begin with? I tried one stick at a time and also didn’t work 😕.

Bassplate

Reputable
So I did both and even re assembled the whole thing from scratch and still same issue.
Do you still have that rapid beeping noise?
If you still have Here is a real interesting video that can maybe help you with the beeping noise=
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqN-tCU5Vo

If you don't have a beeping noise and still a black screen...I would say remove your graphics card and connect your screen on the onboard graphics.
IF it load bios then make sure that your PCI chipset is set to CPI Express.

Solution