Rapper Reportedly Stomps on Laptops at Microsoft Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

3lackdeath

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
dum-ass... smh... if he was smart and did a good show he might have gotten a good deal from M$, god knows advertising pays, especially from a company like M$

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
I would have done the same considering their cocky current stance thinking they can cram their junk down our throats.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Money talks, BS walks, MGK (a freaking joke btw) PDiddy and Interscope just lost a ton of potential income due to his ignorant actions. 3lackdeath is absolutely correct, dude should be shot. Do that to the Italians and you disappear, you don't have to steal money, all you have to do is cost them potential money. If I was PDiddy, i would say forget this hack and promise MS a Rick Ross show to make up for it and hopefully recoup some of that lost potential.

...and on another note just because of our elections: To quote the aforementioned P Diddy, "Vote or Die" LOL

djscribbles

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]3lackdeath is absolutely correct, dude should be shot. Do that to the Italians and you disappear, you don't have to steal money, all you have to do is cost them potential money.[/citation]

Or they could, oh I don't know, not pay him and send a bill for the damaged laptops, and maybe take him to court over potential lost sales in the store.

It's not like he was stomping on infants...

G

No talent so you only get noticed by destroying stuff. Never heard of MGK before, so obviously it somewhat works.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]Not sure if sarcastic but MGK is about as white as you can get. The guy is lily white any whiter and he would be a ghost, only the MANY tattooes darken him up.[/citation]

Better question, what is with musicians, rock, rap ... tear isht up. Could you imagine Miles Davis walking into a concert and putting his foot through the bass drum.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
[citation][nom]djscribbles[/nom]Or they could, oh I don't know, not pay him and send a bill for the damaged laptops, and maybe take him to court over potential lost sales in the store. It's not like he was stomping on infants...[/citation]
I wasn't being serious but im pretty sure they are doing exactly what you said. Gonna be pricy for P Diddy as people he signed are dropping from his label or just no longer signing with him. Stomping on infants...isnt that Foxcons role? (being sarcastic...but not by much :p )

G

DroKing: "I would have done the same considering their cocky current stance thinking they can cram their junk down our throats."

I'm confused, are we talking about M$ or crApple?

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]doesn't surprise me in the least, when you pick up trash from the ghetto you sow what you reap.[/citation]

Yes, and it was WHITE trash to be exact, so maybe you should have said he was picked up from a trailer park if you want to stereotype. I suspect that as many bigots do, you see the word "rapper" and immediately assume it's someone black and ghetto. Also, you can't sow what you reap, you can only reap what you sow, unless that was some (extremely unlikely) vague reference to quantum mechanics, wherein the effect can come before the cause.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Proximon[/nom]Why do people feel the need to quote hate speech in their replies? Now all those responses get deleted.[/citation]
Well hey, if the original post got deleted, the replies are not relevant anymore..
I am glad Toms removed the original post :)

G

I wonder how many of those windows based damaged laptops had Thunderbolt ports, maybe he needed to encode his crappy performence in ultra hi definition, but none of the laptops had a thunderbolt port, and that set him off! Yes, they would not let him use his mac pro!

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I bet that rapper wouldn't have done the same thing if unleashed in an Apple store. What was a rapper doing in a Microsoft store anyway? Really bad promotional idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.