[SOLVED] Rate my PC

Dec 26, 2019
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i9-9900KF 3.60GHZ 16MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 [w/o Integrated Graphic] (Coffee Lake)
  • CS_FAN: 3X 120mm APEVIA 120mm Addressable RGB 1200RPM Fans w/ Hub + Remote Controller [+29]
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FAN: CyberpowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 360mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel) [+40]
  • FREEBIE_CU: INTEL ENTHUSIAST BUNDLE (RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2)
  • HDD: 1TB ADATA 6000LNP M.2 NVME SSD + 2TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo [+31] (Combo Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • INSTRUCTION: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: Syber K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard + M1 RGB 6200 dpi Optical Gaming Mouse [+83] (Blue (Clicky))
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (Patriot Viper Elite)
  • MICROPHONE: None
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Prime Z390-P ATX w/ WiFi 802.11AC RGB, USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
  • MOUSE: None [-3]
  • NETWORK: Intel EXPI9301CTBLK Network Adapter 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express [+34]
  • OVERCLOCK: Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more) [+19]
  • POWERSUPPLY: 1000Watts - Enermax Revolution87+ 1000W 80 Plus Gold Certified Modular Power Supply [+1]
  • GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] [+334] (Single Card)PRO_WIRING: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System

Solution
For you, it's a decent custom-build.
If it works as advertised, I'd give it a 9.8/10

Personally:
  1. Not a fan of RGB anything. Wasted money.
  2. Prefer to have integrated graphics as a backup in case the discrete card fails.
  3. Unless you're a professional gamer, any keyboard/mouse combo that costs more than $35 is wasted money.
  4. Onboard network is more than enough. Unless you need dual network ports, wasted money on the Ethernet card.
  5. Any quality 650watt PSU is more than enough for your system. 1000 watts is not required and the PSU manufacturer quality is questionable.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10.

-Wolf sends
Yeah, it's a good build. However, if it were my build -

I would go with a Samsung or Western Digital NVMe instead of ADATA.
I also wouldn't add an Intel NIC unless I specifically needed 2 NICs.
Is 2TBs enough for all your data? To extend the life of you SSD (whichever one you get), it's best not to fill it past 75%.
I'm an OS tweaker so I would go with Windows 10 Professional, minimum.

Something else to think about -
The next-gen of Intel CPUs will require a new chipset (400 series). You are getting the top-o-the-line system for the current generation but it will only be top-o-the-line for 3-6 months. You won't be able to put a faster CPU on that motherboard so you are basically locked in with what you get.

Wolfshadw

Titan
For you, it's a decent custom-build.
If it works as advertised, I'd give it a 9.8/10

Personally:
  1. Not a fan of RGB anything. Wasted money.
  2. Prefer to have integrated graphics as a backup in case the discrete card fails.
  3. Unless you're a professional gamer, any keyboard/mouse combo that costs more than $35 is wasted money.
  4. Onboard network is more than enough. Unless you need dual network ports, wasted money on the Ethernet card.
  5. Any quality 650watt PSU is more than enough for your system. 1000 watts is not required and the PSU manufacturer quality is questionable.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Dec 26, 2019

Is 2TBs enough for all your data? To extend the life of you SSD (whichever one you get), it's best not to fill it past 75%.

The next-gen of Intel CPUs will require a new chipset (400 series). You are getting the top-o-the-line system for the current generation but it will only be top-o-the-line for 3-6 months. You won't be able to put a faster CPU on that motherboard so you are basically locked in with what you get.
thanks for the help also why would you not go with adata

Dec 26, 2019

also which one of these is better 1 tb on my ssd and 2 tb on my hard drive or 512 gb on my ssd and 4 tb on my hdd

Dec 26, 2019
This from CyberPowerPC?
That gets an automatic -3.

• Mediocre SSD
  • Mediocre and overpowered PSU
  • "NETWORK: Intel EXPI9301CTBLK Network Adapter 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express [+34] " - Not needed. That exists on the motherboard already
dont feel like building my own so what website is better for a prebuilt than cyberpowerpc

thanks for the help also why would you not go with adata
It's not as good as a Samsung or Western Digital.

The 2080 Ti and i9-9900KF CPUs are very power hungry. So you could hit 400-500W with some newer AAA titles and extreme settings (at 1440p or better). Power supplies are at their happiest (most efficient) between 40-60% of their rated maximum wattage so 1000W isn't too extreme.

As others have hinted at, Enermax isn't the best PSU brand. However, the 'Enermax Revolution87' appears to be one of their top PSUs and it's gotten good reviews so I would say it's okay.