[SOLVED] Rather buy holiday or Graphics card.

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
Well, I needed some serious change in my day to day life, so I went for the holiday, can always still buy a graphics card when an appropriate upgrade becomes for sale, the only downside is that I'll have to start saving from scratch again after having spent everything on holiday.

Sure thing I know, is that having a new pc component such as a GPU, is like going on holiday indeed, but you can also go away from your pc and miss it so much, that when you return to your pc and everything one can do with it... that one can appreciate it much more.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Depends what you do on your holiday. Some people fill it up with so many things to do that returning from holiday might give them a rest. Some of us go on holidays and don't go anywhere, just hide at home and avoid world... that is generally what I do all the time anyway.
For me, coming home was always best part of the holiday

Deepwaterlife48

Commendable
Nov 5, 2021
as a 35 year old combat veteran who has been all over the world, but hasnt had a vacation in 5 years, take the holiday. computers, even the best, are just things. experiences > things.