Review Razer BlackWidow V4 Pro Review: Bringing Macro Back

Neilbob

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
An actual number pad on a modern keyboard. I can't believe it!

A bit pricey though. Whatever happened to decent keyboards priced low, like the one I've been using for over 15 years that may also be used to mash intruders to a pulp?

Old Duffer Sigh.

Chainyanked

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2007
Where are the gaming keyboards? I still keep a couple of "old" Z-Boards around. These have the keys specifically set up for gaming. The Razor keys are standard size and in the "heat of battle" its easy to mis hit the key! Yes, I also have Razor Black Widow keyboards... and honestly they are just not up to the gaming tasks. Is there a decent vendor out there ?????

Where are the gaming keyboards? I still keep a couple of "old" Z-Boards around. These have the keys specifically set up for gaming. The Razor keys are standard size and in the "heat of battle" its easy to mis hit the key! Yes, I also have Razor Black Widow keyboards... and honestly they are just not up to the gaming tasks. Is there a decent vendor out there ?????
I had a couple of Black Widows years ago but now use a Corsair K100 with OPX switches. I like it for both gaming and work.

TRENDING THREADS