Question Razer Cynosa v2 latency ?

Lutfij

Titan
I started off at 256ms, with casual typing/keypresses and I have a Logitech G105 MW3 edition membrane keyboard. I think that page is kind of flawed since when I increased my typing speed I got to 8ms on shortest key press and 90Hz on the Estimated scan rate. I think you need to see if increasing the keyboard's typing speed cuts your response rate. That being said, yeah, I think it's all in your head.

You're fine unless you're really seeing input lags when gaming, in which case you're going to need a camera on the keyboard and the screen captured to replicate the lag.

Jul 28, 2020
I started off at 256ms, with casual typing/keypresses and I have a Logitech G105 MW3 edition membrane keyboard. I think that page is kind of flawed since when I increased my typing speed I got to 8ms on shortest key press and 90Hz on the Estimated scan rate. I think you need to see if increasing the keyboard's typing speed cuts your response rate. That being said, yeah, I think it's all in your head.

You're fine unless you're really seeing input lags when gaming, in which case you're going to need a camera on the keyboard and the screen captured to replicate the lag.
I cant really say input lag tbh its just. when I press something Like W the character goes to front but when I let go of the w key the character doesn't stop the moment I pull my finger from w key. If you know what I mean. there is a bit delay.

Jul 28, 2020
In every game, i feel like there is a bit of an input lag and a DELAY when I let go of the key. What I mean by that is let's say I Press the w key and let it go. the character goes front but still keeps going front when I literally let go of the key a second ago. I have a razer cynosa v2. my pc has other problems like underperforming even though I changed my mobo, gpu, cpu with new ones couple times. I did another thread about this. people said it could be my ssd. Well I don't have another choice anyway. so keep in mind that I might have a broken ssd too. can ssd cause input lag in devices? I would be happy if someone helped me. thanks

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to take the keyboard that you're presuming to be at fault over to a donor system and then try it out there. If the lag is present then you know that the keyboard might need RMA'ing. If that is not replicated on the donor system, then the issue could very well be the USB ports on your platform, the OS or even the system in general.

You could start by listing your full system's specs. Lastly, do you have Razer's Synapse app installed on your system? What OS version are you on?

TRENDING THREADS