Razer deathadder 2013 stopped working

Jul 29, 2018
Whenever I plug it in it will say it's not recognised and therefore it won't do anything. I've already reinstalled synapse. It started as just randomly disconnecting and having to plug it into another usb port, but now it's full on won't work at all

Solution
I suggest that you either RMA your mouse and get a replacement or if you don't trust Razer anymore, go with some other brand, e.g Corsair or Logitech.

Razer products, while popular for some reason (have no idea why) are plagued with software and hardware issues. I still wonder why people still buy Razer products when it's known well that their products have issues. I guess too much marketing is behind it with catchy looks.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
I suggest that you either RMA your mouse and get a replacement or if you don't trust Razer anymore, go with some other brand, e.g Corsair or Logitech.

Razer products, while popular for some reason (have no idea why) are plagued with software and hardware issues. I still wonder why people still buy Razer products when it's known well that their products have issues. I guess too much marketing is behind it with catchy looks.

Solution