razer deathadder / logitech g502 / zowie fk1/ za11

llyr1900

Reputable
Oct 22, 2014
I use claw grip mostly and this is going to be for cs go where my dpi will be around 400.

I can get all of these for about the same price and I don't really doubt there specs, I just need to hear someone else's opinion.

cheers :)

corndog1836

Distinguished
I like the razor deathadder . I have one . I had a logitech 400 series and i like the razor. I have the chroma version and can change the colors on the mouse. Its very precise and well built. The software is good and ergonomics feel comfortable after hours of gaming

I have never owned a Razer but I have had friends have experience with them and they, for them, died faster than other mice. One thing I didn't like about the Razer was the way the drivers work for it:

http://www.razerzone.com/synapse/

It is a cloud based driver. A friend had one and that driver would mess with his Logitech USB headset.

I personally have a Logitech G502 Proteous core and love it. It has software to map out mice pads so that it tracks better, software that configures every button on the mouse and it isn't cloud based.

ThePlaneAddict

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2012
I've never had a problem with the drivers. Only thing I dislike is if you have a slow pc, it takes time starting up at initial boot. I have it on my SSD so it loads instantly. You really never need to even look at the software unless you are changing settings or updating drivers
Also, razer has all the same stuff to sync to their exact mouse mats. All buttons are controllable and DPI settings and such

The Logitech has a 3 year. The other two I have never heard of.

As I said, I don't like it personally as I think drivers should always be local and never have to rely on a server to install or be updated. My personal opinion. As for the issues, it wasn't with the drivers themselves. He had a Logitech USB gaming headset that would not work properly when he had the Logitech software and the Razer software installed. So he had to just use the generic USB audio drivers for the headset.Probably fixed now but it was weird.