Review Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro Review: Practically Perfect Design

Giroro

Splendid
Personally, I would knock a star off of any Razer review score for their massively bloated software. I would probably love my Razer mouse, if not for the fact it takes 5 co-dependent network-connected apps and over 100MB of ram just to stop the LEDs from defaulting back to "random rainbow vomit" mode.

Reactions: beelzebubba666
Aug 12, 2022
Personally, I would knock a star off of any Razer review score for their massively bloated software. I would probably love my Razer mouse, if not for the fact it takes 5 co-dependent network-connected apps and over 100MB of ram just to stop the LEDs from defaulting back to "random rainbow vomit" mode.

In addition to that, I have 3 Chroma mice and all 3 have had the exact same issue where the middle mouse button fails. I've torn apart all 3 mice and soldered in new tactile buttons. I wonder if the new mouse is just as crappy.

If I could find another mouse that was as comfortable to me, I'd gladly trash my Deathadders.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Razer are where Logitech were 15 years ago, everyone wanted their hardware so much they could ignore the fact the software sucks.

Synapse is enough to make me not buy their stuff again.
$150 for a mouse? Maybe if it massaged my hand while using it...not.

its $260 here. I agree with the massage statement. I mean, I am willing to pay for a good mouse but not that much for a wireless razer. I can get a Steelseries Rival 650 wireless for almost half that cost