Nov 14, 2018
I have had these headsets for about a year now, and, for the past 4-5 months I have been running towards some problems.
Firstly, sometimes when i boot my pc, it randomly emits ear rapy sound that sounds like if you searched static noise on google and turned the volume to 300%. This problem is easily surpassed when I unplug and re-plug thr USB.
Secondly, the mic randomly starts sounding, as my friends describe, like a robot, and the only thing I can do is unplug and re-plug the USB, however, whenever I do this while playing a game, it's sound stops playing from the headset, and starts playing through the monitor, however, I can still hear my friends' voices clearly through the headset.
Thirdly, another problem that has been ocurring more often more recently, is that randomly, my headset starts making a sound that sounds like there's a short-circuit in the USB plug, and, to stop this sound, I have to unplug and re-plug my USB, but, again, this makes me lose all sound of the game im currently playing, because it starts coming through the monitor.
Please, someone help me, this headseat cost me 70 euros, and I would really appreciate if someone could help me solve at least one of these problems.

ebosss03

Reputable
May 1, 2018
Could be a driver issue. But the headset still if bought new, has a warrenty so you can try that if it cannot be fixed. I suggest going over to the razer site and go to the chat support. It is fast and friendly and are much more experienced in this case.

Nov 14, 2018
Could be a driver issue. But the headset still if bought new, has a warrenty so you can try that if it cannot be fixed. I suggest going over to the razer site and go to the chat support. It is fast and friendly and are much more experienced in this case.
I don''t think it's a driver related problem, because I already updated the drivers, but the problems saty the same. I'll go to the razer site to see if I can resolve the issue, if, not, i'll come back for help.