Razer Finally Updates DeathAdder PC Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dscudella

Honorable
Sep 10, 2012
I just returned my Deathadder 3500 and got a Logitech G400. I won't be upgrading anytime soon. Razers software is junk and without it the mouse is just another mouse.

Cy-Kill

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
'This is the world's most powerful optical sensor, the company said, achieving up to 6400 dpi.'

That's too funny, because my CM Storm Sentinel Advance II can go up to 8200 dpi!

samuelspark

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
[citation][nom]Cy-Kill[/nom]'This is the world's most powerful optical sensor, the company said, achieving up to 6400 dpi.'That's too funny, because my CM Storm Sentinel Advance II can go up to 8200 dpi![/citation]

Optical. Not laser.

fatality1515

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
@colinstu

Totally agree with you on that, the scrolling on DeathAdder is totally fu*ked.. I never had this problem with my first DeathAdder, but with the second the scrolling is a total joke. I told myself that the next mouse I'll get will be a Logitech!! How can you screw-up scrolling so bad in the year 2012? Seriously... A $5 mouse has better scrolling than my DeathAdder!

vittau

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
They should worry about fixing their POS drivers first.
I had to actually return a Left-Handed Edition DA because the mouse kept freezing if I inverted the buttons. Not to mention the driver software had terrible memory leak problems, and wouldn't let the screensaver start.

[citation][nom]fatality1515[/nom]@colinstuTotally agree with you on that, the scrolling on DeathAdder is totally fu*ked.. I never had this problem with my first DeathAdder, but with the second the scrolling is a total joke. I told myself that the next mouse I'll get will be a Logitech!! How can you screw-up scrolling so bad in the year 2012? Seriously... A $5 mouse has better scrolling than my DeathAdder![/citation]

Logitech unlocking scroll wheel = best things ever. Especially for work. Nothing like going through hundreds of thousands of rows with a flick.

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104318

yeeahnick

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]Logitech unlocking scroll wheel = best things ever. Especially for work. Nothing like going through hundreds of thousands of rows with a flick.www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp [...] 6826104318[/citation]

Amen to that!

im done with deathadders, side buttons always bust up and the scrolling is horrible (its true a 5$ mouse has better scorlling).

i switched back to good old Logitech and went with the g500 and WOW the built quality is far superior then the deathadder also the unlocked scroll wheel i just godlike.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]Logitech unlocking scroll wheel = best things ever. Especially for work. Nothing like going through hundreds of thousands of rows with a flick.www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp [...] 6826104318[/citation]

while i do like that mouse, i have to give it to razor naga, i much perfer that one to anything else, as 12 buttons on my thumb is something i can never not have again.

i know logitek has their own version of it but personally i cant get use to useing it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.