Razer Intros Chroma Peripherals With Adjustable Color LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
I hope they make a tenkeyless tournament edition, or that corsair makes a tenkeyless rgb keyboard.

Whoever makes one first will get my money for sure.

Root_

Reputable
Aug 13, 2014
LED color customizability. for each is the best thing but the the traditional green is what I seem is classy!

BigMuffinMan

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013

same keyboard, same switches, same design, only difference is the "chroma" color

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
not that I'll bash razer with them releasing a similar product series to corsair but I actually have to thank them because with this corsair would really have to step up their game by making their software even better (more customization) and not to mention compatible (even to linux and mac....... hey fair is fair) and the price wars between the two :)

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
not that I'll bash razer with them releasing a similar product series to corsair but I actually have to thank them because with this corsair would really have to step up their game by making their software even better (more customization) and not to mention compatible (even to linux and mac....... hey fair is fair) and the price wars between the two :)
Wouldn't be the first mouse razer released that allowed color customization to be fair.

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013

yeah pretty sure its was their mamba that was the "first" multi colored mouse but they didn't marketed it as much as a "multi colored gaming mouse" unlike what we are seeing today with the chroma adder but still I really have to thank razer for providing competition across the board (price,hardware,software)

Status
Not open for further replies.