Razer, Koenigsegg Team Up with Limited Edition Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
"To enter the giveaway, fans merely need to "like" Razer on Facebook, follow Razer on Facebook, follow Razer on Twitter, and enter their name, email address and country. Simple."I really hope this was sarcastic... no way I'm giving them all that stuff

BlankInsanity

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
'giving away to koenigsegg owners' now wait a minute.. If you own a koenigsegg.. then you could just build a killer desktop or buy the most top notch laptop out there instead of this mid-tier gaming laptop.. hell if I owned a koenigsegg I wouldn't need a razer blade, I'd be busy having fun in my Konigsegg

lp231

Splendid

Nothing weird about it.
Asus has Lamborghini, Acer has Ferrari, Thermaltake has BMW DesignWorks and Lacie has Porsche Design

genz

Distinguished
Yes, but Koenigsegg is nowhere near as... commercial as any of those manufacturers. They are a single building manufactuerer. It's akin to Pagani, TVR, Noble or another somewhat obscure car manufacturer jumping into partnership deals when they could have quite easily used Aston Martin on another large grossing name with much more brand power and merch sales.

More importantly , the fact that they did a brand partnership which inevitably involved the exchanging of money at some point... but they aren't selling the product, is definitely weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.