Question Razer Kraken V3 X or Logitech G332

dinodinac2003

Honorable
Nov 27, 2017
For the record, right now im rocking a 5 year old bloody gaming headset which is ruined. The "leather" of the earcups is unsewn, etc. I've been happy with them for the most part, except for the fact that they get uncomfortable to wear sometimes and have small earcups. So now when I'm looking to buy new ones between those two in the title, im looking for comfort and durability. I also want the headset to be tight and secure around the head, and not loose like the one i have. I'm not worried about the sound quality too much because i mostly play League. Since the price difference is like 2-3$ where i live, tell me which one is better to buy in the long run. Thank you.
P.S If you have another headset in mind which is in the price range of 40-50$ dollars, do say so :).

Lutfij

Titan
right now im rocking a 5 year old bloody gaming headset which is ruined. The "leather" of the earcups is unsewn, etc.
You could mention the model for your A4/Bloody set of cans, perhaps there are replacement earpads/cups available off of a site like Ebay/Aliexpress/Amazon.

I would suggest something like the older HyperX(the first one, which is analog and not USB driven). Between the two mentioned in your thread title, I'd pick the Logitech.

dinodinac2003

Honorable
Nov 27, 2017
right now im rocking a 5 year old bloody gaming headset which is ruined. The "leather" of the earcups is unsewn, etc.
You could mention the model for your A4/Bloody set of cans, perhaps there are replacement earpads/cups available off of a site like Ebay/Aliexpress/Amazon.

I would suggest something like the older HyperX(the first one, which is analog and not USB driven). Between the two mentioned in your thread title, I'd pick the Logitech.
Unfortunately where I live, im probably going to spend more on the cups + shipping, but either way my model doesn't support getting new cups. Also the HyperX headphones that are available here start around 20$ above my budget so I'll stick to the Logitech. Thank you for your time.