Razer Makes "PC Gaming is Not Dead" Teaser Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
agreed with above Ep 3 comment. the day it happens is the day I win the lottery. AND hell freezes over.

BUT - could this have something to do with Deus Ex 3? same release date...and the game IS supposed to not simply be a port of the console version...DX11 and all that? Well, whatever happens on the 26.08.2011 ...it'll be my birthday! :D

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
IMHO, PC Gaming is not dead just like desktop PCs themselves will never be dead. There is a very good chance that desktop PCs will always be more capable than portable counterparts or hardware that is dedicated to some sub-portion of computer applicability.

Who cares what it is...
Razer overcharges for hardware and I won't be buying this either.

I could buy a 5 dollar keyboard that would work just a good as the keyboards they make. If you buy razer you are paying for the brand name.

nisallik

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2008
[citation][nom]dark_lord69[/nom]Who cares what it is...Razer overcharges for hardware and I won't be buying this either.I could buy a 5 dollar keyboard that would work just a good as the keyboards they make. If you buy razer you are paying for the brand name.[/citation]

I love my 17 button Razor Naga Epic mouse. Tell me when you find one for $5. ;p

theranish

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010
[citation][nom]dark_lord69[/nom]Who cares what it is...Razer overcharges for hardware and I won't be buying this either.I could buy a 5 dollar keyboard that would work just a good as the keyboards they make. If you buy razer you are paying for the brand name.[/citation]
No business overcharges for any product. Each business follows market trends and if consumers didn't like the price as a whole, razor would either lower their prices or be out of business.

Just because you don't like paying for their products doesn't mean others don't. Be happy with what you like and leave others to be happy with theirs!

sa5er1234

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
Well, I am a PC gamer, and I don't think that PCGaming is dead, actually i think it is rising high to the sky.... :)

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Most enlightened people know PC gaming isn't dead at all - Sales are up on a year by year basis. Its only the small minded people who don't understand the PC sales in the "charts" don't include the evolved pc way of game distribution - Steam and the like.

The retail charts only includes the ancient disc sales made in retail that only have 20-30% of the PC sales now according to most experts. Its a shame that Steam won't release numbers and same with the publishers but then they would have a hard time defending the frankly poor made console ports!

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
I wish they'd make a ergonomic gaming keyboard with backlight. Some of us old fogies need the ergonomic for our old wrists and bones, while we are working, and there's plenty of typing when you're playing games too.

zooted

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
[citation][nom]theranish[/nom]No business overcharges for any product. Each business follows market trends and if consumers didn't like the price as a whole, razor would either lower their prices or be out of business. Just because you don't like paying for their products doesn't mean others don't. Be happy with what you like and leave others to be happy with theirs![/citation]Ever heard of Apple?

atikkur

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
PC Gaming is raising now.. how could it be dead? just a bunch of lazy-greedy-and-lack-innovation game developers that told pc gaming were dead. PC Gaming is on the way moving on to another phase, DX11. Just wait until it get matured, and you'll see amazing gameplay innovations.

neo_moco

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
all i can say is : battlefield 3 :) the pc gaming is raising again !
until 2014-1015 wich seems the to be the timeframe of the next gen consoles from m$ and sony the new engine dx11 and maby 12 will crush the consoles , and pc gaming is going to be more powerfull than it ever was. Long live pc gaming , long live OPEN SYSTEM !

mac_angel

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
[citation][nom]soo-nah-mee[/nom]Could the surprise release of Ep.3 be somehow sponsored by Razer?[/dream][/citation]

actually, I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the console. First thing that came to mind

theranish

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010
[citation][nom]zooted[/nom]Ever heard of Apple?[/citation]
Yes, apple might be expensive, but they are not overcharging for their products. So long as people want to buy it for the price that is put out it isn't over charging. You can NEVER overcharge for a luxury item.

Status
Not open for further replies.