Razer's New Abyssus Mouse Simple, Affordable

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I had a Logitech Click! for years because it was simply the most comfortable mouse I ever had. I now use a G5. I don't find it as comfortable, but the easy DPI switching is good for gaming (such as low DPI while sniping, and high DPI while using a shotgun). However, not all games allow me to bind the extra buttons to actions, which is disappointing.
Plus, it has the rough surface, which is great, as my hands get sweaty and start to get slippery on normal mice. The added weight is a nice bonus.

I dislike Razor products. They're extremely ugly and expensive.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]sstym[/nom]I can at last tell Logitech to get lost. They (Logitech) make excellent gaming mice, but since the days of the MX310 and the G3 they have chosen to blatantly ignore left-handed gamers. I even posted questions about future plans for left-handed or ambidextrous gaming mice, which have been steadfastly ignored.I am probably going to buy this one as a replacement for my aging MX310. Thank you Razer for acknowledging the existence of southpaw gamers.[/citation]
Think I'd have to get one of these for a build that I've been asked to make for my doctor. He fucked up some fingers by using the computer too much in the 80s and 90s, so he has to use the left hand for using the mouse - even though he's not left handed. So I guess this mouse targets not only lefties but also impaired people.

Status
Not open for further replies.