Question Razr Deathadder V3 Pro

Lutfij

Titan
A lot of products do get Black Friday discounts, you just need to keep your eyes peeled for them. On a side note, does your mouse need to be off of Razer's product portfolio? I've stopped buying into Razer gear since I noticed they're just hype, are overpriced compared to their competitors and tend to fail just before or on or after the warranty has expired.

They look good in action or on a shelf though.

Reactions: tecmo34

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
Not necessarily. I have an old logitech mouse, but for the last few years, the location where the cable connects to the mouse goes out when I move the mouse. It constantly makes this noise when it goes out and when it goes back in (Logitech Mx518). Makes it pretty hard to do much of anything with it. I'd like a wireless mouse. It's honestly gotten pretty tough to even surf the web and make this post. Gaming is pretty much out at this point unless it's something like a rogue like card game.

Last edited:

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I will say, I went into a local box store, and essentially tried out the feel of each mouse they had out on display to get the right fit for my hand. The Deathadder V3 Pro fit the most comfortably. I'm not sure about the other Deathadder models. I feel like I have read that other versions of the mouse have a different shape. I don't have any brand loyalty.