Re-install windows XP SP2

-I would like to know, is it possible to reinstall windows xp home edition
SP2, I upgraded from windows ME on my HP Pavilion computer. If so , would i
have to use my system restore CD that has windows ME and other programmes on
it and then re-install Windows XP. What about the activation, i have already
activated this , can it be done again on the same PC?

Patrick, you should be able to do a clean install with WinXP CD. During
installation it will ask for the WinMe CD just for
Verification purposes. There will be no problem activating XP since it's
installed on the same computer. Check here for
further info