Question Real time protection

Jul 28, 2019
Hello guys. Can someone help me because I can't turn on my real time protection and it said that IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. I watched some videos about this problem but my laptop don't have the"disablespyware". Still not woking

If you are not the admin/owner of the laptop in question, there is little that can be done....with whatever unknown/unlisted application you are using, which, since completely unnamed in your ambiguous assistance request, it is rather difficult to speculate...

Not every antimalware (especially free/trial versions) has real time protection...free versions often have it 'shaded out'/disabled as an option (as in free Malwarebytes Antimalware, for instance)

Hello guys. Can someone help me because I can't turn on my real time protection and it said that IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. I watched some videos about this problem but my laptop don't have the"disablespyware". Still not woking

Sounds like you are under a group policy from corporate. They likely already have an anti-virus installed. Installing another one, especially a non-approved one on a corporate PC is a no-no and will get your wrist slapped. There are possible fines to your company for trying to use it in violation of the license agreement. Most free anti-virus is for home use only.

If this IS a company laptop, and you ARE infected, you'll likely have to go to IT. They will likely look at your logs to make sure you weren't doing anything shady with your laptop. And then they will clean it for you.

Don't feel bad if you get infected. I once received a virus going to engineering toolbox to look up some engineering constants for thermo dynamics.

TRENDING THREADS