[SOLVED] Realtek Audio Console

Aug 7, 2021
Realtek Audio Console says cannot connet to RPC Service, how can I fix this issue?
I'm using Windows 11 (not a insider)

Solution
Make and model of you motherboard? BIOS version at the time of writing? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? See if method 1 and 2 here helps you out. I'd avoid using a third party app to tell you what's missing and use the sound card maker's support site to source the latest drivers.

One more thing, if you're new to Windows...the same thing happened with Windows 10, Realtek audio, wireless adapters by Atheros/Qualcomm/Broadcomm/Killer...they all went downhill at initial launch.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of you motherboard? BIOS version at the time of writing? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? See if method 1 and 2 here helps you out. I'd avoid using a third party app to tell you what's missing and use the sound card maker's support site to source the latest drivers.

One more thing, if you're new to Windows...the same thing happened with Windows 10, Realtek audio, wireless adapters by Atheros/Qualcomm/Broadcomm/Killer...they all went downhill at initial launch.

Solution